Eating Disorders Recovery Group
For anyone who is motivated to dump the diet mentality and move in the direction of more respect for their own body, mind and spirit. LEARN MORE
Often in my work with clients I ask them to develop positive affirmations that can change the way they think about themselves and help lift their spirits.
- I believe in myself and so do others
- I attract healthy relationships
- I know and express my needs and feelings
- I trust in the process of life
- Nothing is worth losing my sanity over
- I have the ability to handle this
- Letting go is best for them and for me
- I deserve to love and to be loved
These are some things I've learned on my own life journey...
- You don't have to be treated badly.
- Your worth as a person is not measured by how much you do, how you look, or your current income.
- If you make a decision to do something, and believe in yourself, you can do it.
- Being "too busy" can be a way to keep you from your feelings.
- Awareness of feelings is necessary.
- Your body can make you sick if you ignore your emotions for too long.